- Extra Thick Oxford - The Hydroponics Grow Crate is made from 1680D Oxford fabric, tear-proof, and double stitched for perfect light blocking. A touch convinced of the highest quality. The interior is highly reflective mylar-film, which makes an efficiency boost for lighting setups every configuration. And the surface of the tent is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, no smell.
- Strong metal frame - 100% durable metal frame. The diameter of the steel tube is 16 mm. The steel tube with metal push-lock corners supports and reinforces the thick roller-tent, which stands firmly and ensures safety and stability. High-quality metal corner connectors, not easy to damage, more stable, and stronger than the plastic.
- Strong light-proof - our tent blocks all light from escaping. Nylon explosion-proof zippers & double stitching and double-channel port housing to protect against light leaks. A detachable mylar bottom shell and a 95% light-proof, tear-resistant, reflective mylar lining increase the intensity of the lamps and retain heat to keep the tent at the right temperature for plants, flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
- Popular Grow Tool - Indoor planting special tents, used with plant lights and ventilation and other devices together, is now the most popular cultivation methods. Not affected by seasons and light, plants, fruits and etc. can plant in cold or lack of sunshine place. Also, you can be free to control temperature, humidity, light, etc., to eliminate or reduce the destruction of pests.
- Tent Size: 70 x 70 x 160cm
- Interior Material: 100% highly reflective mylar - heavy duty, light-tight.
- Exterior Material: 1680D oxford cloth - heavy duty, lightproof
- Connector Material: Sturdy metal
- Frame Material: Durable metal
- Overall Capacity: 50 KG / 110 lbs
- Vent Size: 2 × 7.5cm, 2 × 15cm, 1 × 20cm(Quantity/Diameter)
- Micro-mesh Window: 3*13cm×25cm(Quantity/Diameter)
- If the grow tent is improperly installed and/or maintained, there is potential for damage or possible injury or death.
- Use extreme care when handling sharp objects in or around the tent.
- Keep electrical wires safely away from equipment and areas in and or around the tent that may collect water.
- Do not hang equipment on or from a grow tent that is above the supported weight range.
- Do not permit children to play on, in, or around grow tent.
- Do not use your grow tent if any part of your tent material is cracked, ripped, or broken.
- Do not place grow tent near a deck, stairs, chair, or other unsafe structure.
- Assemble correctly to avoid tent tipping over and causing injury.
- Do not expose grow tent to direct sunlight, near an open flame, or a heat source.
- Provide proper air circulation in your grow tent to prevent air from going stale.
- 1 × Mars Hydro indoor grow tent
- 1 × Metal frame including poles, connectors, hanging bars
Please Note: This product ships directly from MarsHydro. Please allow up to 7-10 days for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.