EpiPaste is a sterile blend of coco fiber, Plantago ovata husk and Sphagnum fiber. Together with a plant based glue it makes a waterproof surface after drying. The surface is easily moisturized and makes a good base for small plants and mosses.
EpiPaste bonds to wood, stone, metal, cork, concrete, Styrofoam, PU-foam, glass and most plastic.
EpiPaste is pH-neutral, 100% non toxic, low salinity and has a slow degradation.
Area of use: Terrarium backgrounds, green wall projects, merging materials, bottom surfaces and other surfaces intended for growing plants etc.
Instructions for use:
• Put the dry mixture in a heat resistant bowl.
• Make sure the mixture is well blended
• Pour 0,5 liter boiling water on the mixture while stirring
• Let the paste cool off to room temperature before use.
• Apply EpiPaste to desired area and let it air dry.
Note! Thicker layers will increase the drying time.
• Remaining paste can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
Shipping and Delivery
Standard UK shipping is £6.95. Shipping is free on orders over £100. All orders are shipped via DPD Local Express 24. We aim to ship all orders within 1-3 working days. Plants are shipped Monday-Wednesday inclusive. Orders can be collected Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.