The Chikamasa range of pruners and shears are high-quality and allow growers to trim and prune plants as and when required. Chikamasa’s ergonomic handles and lightweight design helps reduce hand-aching that can be caused by trimming. High quality steel blades ensure clean cutting with no pulling or tearing of branches.
- High Quality Japanese Stainless-Steel blades
- Lightweight Ergonomic Grip Handle
- Stainless Steel Rivet
- Open handles adding higher comfort levels
- Feature and Benefit
- High Quality Japanese Stainless-Steel/Carbon-Steel blades.
Lightweight and ergonomic grip.
Stainless Steel Rivet reduces resistance in the shears, meaning smoother action.
Simple Safety Band
Fluorine coated blades.
Trimming/shearing specific range.
- Total Length 220mm
- Blade Length 63mm
- Weight 145g
- BladeHigh-Quality Carbon Steel/Hard-Chrome Plating
- HandleSteel Plate/Non-Slip Coating
- Place of Origin MADE IN JAPAN
Science Behind the Product
The sharp carbon/stainless steel blades on the shears/pruners help cut through branches and stems when trimming.